Meet Jim Enright – The Mortgage Strategist®
I’m Jim Enright and I came to UNC-Chapel Hill as a junior transfer and never left. I am married to Donna and have two children, David and Katie.
When I’m not working or doing family stuff, I like to hike around to special places in the woods and sit on a rock in the river or on the bluffs overlooking the creek and listen.
Some memorable hikes and adventures have been to:
* Olympic National Park
* Katahdin and the Knife’s Edge
* Rafting on the Upper Gauley and the Penobscot Rivers
* Glacier National Park
* The San Juan Islands
* Zion and Brice National Parks
* The Grand Tetons
A recent realization is that there are secluded and wondrous spots within miles of home! Do you have any favorites? I’d love to hear about them.
I thoroughly enjoy live music and have three music pals who will go out on the spur of the moment or late on a weeknight to see some of the incredible musicians that come to the Triangle.
I am a partner in Advisors Insight, an online meeting platform designed to improve communication, save time, and create that “Aha! I get it!” experience. It’s been called “Go to Webinar on Steroids.”
Some service positions to the mortgage broker industry that I have held are:
- * Twice President and founding member of the N.C. Association of Mortgage Brokers (NCAMB), now the NCAMP.
- * N.C. Broker of the Year
- * Board of Directors and Secretary of the
- * National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB)
- * NAMB-Chair of the Best Business Practices Committee for Phase 1.
In what seems like a past life, I founded Mortgage Choice, one of the first mortgage brokers in the Triangle. Mortgage Choice at one time had 4 Triangle offices and has closed over 10,000 loans in excess of $2 billion.
I also wrote several articles that have been published if you want to check some of them out here’s a partial list…
- A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words: Technology Breakthru for Loan Originators – Part I Written By: Jim Enright
- 10 Ways to Turn an Ordinary Phone Call into a Unique Client Experience Written By: Jim Enright
And when I reflect on life, I am reminded of the lyrics of the sometime poets, writers, and maybe singers, who penned and sang:
Other times I can barely see
Lately it occurs to me
What a long strange trip it’s been…”
So now that you know a little more about me I would love to hear from you. Please drop me a line, introduce yourself and I look forward to helping you with all your mortgage home loan needs.